Set during the era between the two TRON films, TRON: Evolution conveys the
story of significant events within the TRON mythology. The game features an
epic adventure across a massive digital world filled with high-mobility
disc-based combat and advanced light cycles. TRON: Evolution is one of the
keys to unlocking the TRON mythology. The game’s story takes place before the
“TRON: Legacy” events and provides insight into the film’s past. As an
integrated entertainment experience, the film will reference elements of the
game’s story. Fans will want to play the game to learn more about the TRON
mythology seen in the film, but each entertainment experience will stand on
•High Mobility Combat – Battle the enemies of the TRON world with
your light disc using a dynamic blend of free running and martial arts
movement on your heroic mission across the Grid.
•Vehicular Action – Fast paced exciting light cycle racing and light disc
combat on the digital grid.
•Bridge the Legacy – TRON: Evolution is the prequel story to the
film TRON: Legacy and unlocks mysteries in the rich TRON mythology.
•Online/Multiplayer – TRON: Evolution has an innovative online
experience featuring 10 person multiplayer, persistent character
progression, and light disc and light cycle battles.
* Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3
* 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium D processor or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or equivalent processor
* 1.5 GB RAM (Windows 7 / Vista ) / 1.0 GB RAM (Windows XP )
* 10 GB free hard drive space
* 256 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, 3D video card supporting Shaders 3.0 (NVIDIA 8800 GT
or higher, ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher)
* 16-bit DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
* DirectX 9.0c (included)
* Internet connection