Description: The long-awaited seventh of Call of Duty. Each game in the
series contributed to the development of the genre of shooters, and the
Black Ops was no exception. Players will enjoy a dynamic single-player
campaign that tells about the events of the Cold War, as well as a variety
of multiplayer modes, both classic and new.
- Hot Spots. Events Call of Duty: Black Ops will transfer players during the
Cold War. As part of an elite unit of soldiers will be involved in armed
conflicts around the world, particularly in Cuba and Vietnam.
- An impressive arsenal. The fighters of a special unit will have access to
the latest prototype weapon at the time, such as ballistic knives, fireworks
cartridges for the shotgun or crossbow with explosive ordnance.
- The real war. Interactive environments, thrilling story, spectacular
special effects and a great director work makes Call of Duty: Black Ops one
of the most realistic and exciting game about the war.
- Fighting and winning. In the Black Ops are presented as classic
multiplayer mode, including “Capture the Flag,” “Bomb” and “Team
Deathmatch” and a number of new, including innovative “games with
Minimum System Requirement
- Operating system Windows XP/Vista/7;
- Processor Intel Core Duo E6600/AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- 12 GB of free hard disk space;
- Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT/ATI Radeon X1950 Pro or better wit
256 MB of graphics memory with support for Shader 3.0;
- Sound card;
- Device for reading DVD;
- Keyboard and mouse